The new Raynok IMPERIUM Console
Versatile. Intuitive. Ergonomic. Powerful.
Give your automation operators the tool they need for a successful performance. Give them the Raynok Imperium Console.
The elegant design and simplicity of the IMPERIUM Console puts the power and control of all motion functions at your fingertips. Operators can call and recall functions and cues with the press of a single button. Programmable Macro buttons allow operators to customize their desktop to not only save time but improve efficiency and safety.
The IMPERIUM runs the same intuitive and reliable Raynok Software that operators have come to appreciate, in a compact and feature rich package.
Features of the IMPERIUM Console:
• MS WindowsTM Operating System
• Solid state hard drives
• Built-in touchscreen
• HDMI monitor output for crisp clean image (Dual monitor capability)
• Full function keyboard
• USB ports for peripherals
• Live Back-up function on secondary devices
• Integrated HTR safety device (Hold-To-Run)
• Fully Integrated Emergency Stop System Control
• 19” wide for road-case integration.
• All button presses monitored and archived on log files
• Encoder wheel for speed scaling of axes in motion
• Onboard joystick for jogging
• Multiple network ports
• 2 x 18” LittleliteTM 3-pin XLR task lamps
• Sleek, ergonomic design
o WYSIWYG on board
o Remote Stage Manager’s monitor
o R3D software installed