Tour Trolley (variable speed)
The Tour Trolley provides unique lateral movement allowing light and heavy structures to be moved with great speed and accuracy. It is the perfect solution to move horizontally video screens, platforms, etc. It comes with a lifting capacity ranging from 1,000 to 12,000 kg and with variable speeds up to 132 ‘/min. A ‘drop stop’ design takes care of safety . An integrated incremental encoder ensures exact positioning. Additionally, the control unit comes with an analogue input interface for a load cell as well as a digital output interface for all kinds of chain hoists.
The variable speed Tour Trolley is BUS-controlled. It is available for BUS-Systems as CAN, Profibus, Interbus, Device Net, Ethernet, RS-485, Light-Bus and other.
Here are some of the specifications:
- Speed range from 1 to 132′/min.
- Capacity from 1000 to 12 000Kg (275 to 26 460lbs).
- Vector controlled acceleration and deceleration.
- Fully integrated backup system bypassing the controller.
- Removable electronic head unit.